Blog series: Advantages of Using a Travel Agent!
- Multi-Generational Travel
- Group Travel Friends and family traveling together
- Family Reunions – Travel
- Destination Weddings
- Travel Registries for Honeymoons (I charge no fee for this,
- The Knot charges 7%)
- Graduation trips, get them one more time before they go off
- to College
- Reward for after College!!
- Business Training or Retreats on Cruise Ships.
View the whole presentation here!
Enjoy this week the weather is breaking slowly
Try this recipe it will put your mouth in the Caribbean Call me and I can put the rest of you there...
540 636 1402
Grilled shrimp and pineapple with avocado and papaya:
Cut two mangoes, one pineapple and two papayas ( remove seeds) into long slices. Toss in a bit of olive oil and then grill; set aside when done and place in a bowl.
Peel 16 large shrimp, toss with oil and grill. When done, add to the bowl of pineapple and mangoes.
Now cut 1 bunch of scallions on the bias, add 3 teaspoons of chopped cilantro.
For your dressing, use 1/2 cup of olive oil mixed with 4 tablespoons of lime juice, two tablespoons of Siracha and 2T of sugar.
Toss all together gently and serve with cold beer.